5 Signs he’s the right man for you – Girls Before Marriage
After several months of dating comes the question of; will you marry me? Every girl is waiting for the day that question will pop-up and it’s okay to wait for it. Unfortunately, many girls after so many years of waiting would still end up with the wrong man. Girls end up with the wrong man most time because of making wrong choices and poor decision making. Making the right choice takes a high level of patience, understanding and of course the grace of God. But, making the right choice is not mission impossible, this post will enlighten you to know if he’s the right man for you and how to know he’s the right man for you.
This post is aimed at correcting your previous mistake (in case of any) and preventing those who haven’t make a choice from making the mistake. By the time you must have fully gone through this post, it’s expected that you will be able to choose for yourself a right man. Stay with me through this page and be sure to make the right choice at last. Here are the 5 signs he’s the right man for you:
- He shows you love and affection: ‘I love you’ is now a phrase we hear more than I’m hungry these days. If he truly loves you, he will do more than just saying it, he wants to prove it at any given chance. He is the right man for you if he’s affectionate towards you even when you need him less. Unfortunately, it’s commonly said that girls do not appreciate who truly love them. This is not generally true and I disagree. What girls does is to love whom they think to love them, which they are wrong sometimes. Showing love is very subjective to personal terms. People show love differently but, whatever way one chooses to show love, it’s always positive.
- He cares for you and doesn’t take you for granted: he’s the right man for you if cares for you every time you need to be cared for. Whenever you call for his help, he’s always there for you even if he’s not capable of giving you the help you need, he’ll make efforts to help. Your right man will reach out to the people he knows can help you when he can not. He’s not financially buoyant but he’s willing to drop his last cent to make sure you’re cared for.
- He doesn’t lie to you and he respects you: some people will argue that you can not show a total respect for someone you love without lying to her. They make this assumption under the guise of not wanting to hurt their lover with a bitter truth. In fact, lying to someone shows that you have no respect for such person and you don’t care what they feel in the end. He’s the right man for you if he doesn’t lie to comfort you. The truth is that truth may hurt but, it’s better to be truthful as a sign of respect and love.
- You are always happy and comfortable being with him: happiness is one basis of life, people commit suicide when they are sad. The only reason people are sad when they lose loved ones is that that loved one once made them happy. You will know he’s the right man for you when you are always happy being around him. He will make you laugh without even trying so hard. Looking at him, you can not help but smile for no reason. You’re just happy with him always and he does nothing wrong in your eyes. You will still LOL to his jokes in the middle of the night, even if he calls at 4:44 in the morning. He’s the right man for you if he’s able to make you laugh with little effort.
- He wants to be with you always: “my friend’s birthday party is coming up soon. Baby, can we go together?” Such statement and request are what he asks of you every time he has somewhere going. He’s the right man for you. He wants you to branch his office while you are coming back from work. You’re definitely not his side chick because he shows you off everywhere and every time as his girl. He once canceled his appointment with his friends because you want him to stay with you at home? He’s the right man for you.
Quickly say “YES” and look nowhere else for the right man, if he possesses all the above-mentioned signs. Where you both have agreed and are looking forward to getting married, see 5 things you need to talk about before marriage – plan your marriage.
- NOTICE: It’s not a must that a right man for you must possess all the mentioned attributes, nobody is perfect remember.
- It’s not a guarantee that a man that possess all of the above-mentioned signs is the right man for you. Some people are very good at pretending. Hence, be very careful and be patient as mentioned in the 1st paragraph.
- There are many other signs a right man can possess, the purpose of this post is to mention the ones deemed important.
Kindly use the comment box to share some other signs you think are important. Thanks for reading!